Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"These are the kind of nights when the sea plays tricks on you."

The Pagan Science Monitor.  I am the Editor in Chief.
 
The Forgotten Crooner of Voodoo:  Rudy Duvalier (not to be confused with Papa Doc der John).
 
C.I.A. actually stands for Corporate Intelligence Agency.
 
a derriere with a high I.Q.
 
Robert Young but Victor Mature.
 
The only thing my lawyer has in common with Law & Order is the jerky camera work.
 
Friend, or Faux Pas?
 
The Mamas & the Papas wrote the original theme for Fahrenheit 451:  "Montag, Montag."
 
Trying to board a plane wearing zipper free Capri pants, I'm denied entrance.  It would appear I'm on a No Fly List.
 
Movies For the Elderly:  Raiders of the Lost AARP.
 
Ho Chi Minnie Mouse.
 
Wine Choice:  Try the Pinochet Noir.  It will overthrow you.
 
Zenarchist.
 
Aggressive Pacifist.
 
Progressive Regression.
 
On the 70th anniversary of D-Day, my wife has successfully dismantled the Nazi threat of Wolfenstein.
 
Distractions from the really important stuff.